Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sci-Fi Experience

***There was no real list to be completed, so success or failure is somewhat irrelevant. Nonetheless I consider this a success. I read 4 books, and enjoyed every one. Awakened a love for a genre. Can't beat that.***


Dates: January 1st through February 29th (2008)

Host: Carl

For details: Click here.

The experience (put simply): Notice it says "experience" not "challenge"...that's because there are no rules, no lists to be made. Just reading and reviewing some sci-fi.

My list:

--Were you not paying attention above?!! There are no lists!

But I do have a few books in mind...I hope to get to at least a couple of them...

*War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
*The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
*The Stainless Steel Rat by Harry Harrison
*Dune by Frank Herbert
*Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
*Star Split by Kathryn Lasky

No comments: