Friday, October 12, 2007

Numbers Challenge

***WooHoo! Finished this baby in the knick of time! (Seriously, with just a couple hours to spare.) Well, thanks to Callista's extension, that is.***

Dates: January 1st through August 1st

Host: Callista

For details: Click here.

The Challenge (put simply): Read 5 books with numbers in their title.

My list:

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

100 Cupboards by N.D. Wilson

The 6th Target by James Patterson

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien

Alternates:

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell

24 Hours by Greg Iles

Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult

Vampire Plagues, London 1850 by Sebastian Rook

Book of A Thousand Days by Shannon Hale

3 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, I like this one! Great choices you have made here too :)

I just finished Lean Mean Thirteen, so I am caught up on those numbers. But I've only read #1 in the Womens' Murder Club, so that would give me five from that series. Hmmmm :)

twiga92 said...

I want to read 6th Target and 1984 also - someday. :-)

Juli said...

24 Hours was pretty good and I can't wait to read the Thirteenth Tale.